Sökning: "business history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 419 uppsatser innehållade orden business history.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This study places the BBC series Walking with Dinosaurs (1999) in the context of the history of wildlife filmmaking in the BBC, which began in the 1950’s. Despite Walking with Dinosaurs’s use of digital animation, as opposed to mechanical objectivity, a comparison of the intentions and epistemic notions of the creators of the program to those of their predecessors reveals a historical continuity in epistemic values, as well as in ideas regarding what positions natural history programs should hold in the circulation of knowledge between the scientific community, television, journalists, and the public. LÄS MER
2. The Extent of Customer Data : A study of creating value from customer data for the finance department.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the diverse perspectives of value creation throughout history, recent studies imply that CFOs and finance officials can contribute to a holistic value creation process by integrating different business values. Therefore, this study aims to research whether the current dilemma of intangible assets (customer data) plays an important role in financial activities to lead to business value creation. LÄS MER
3. Capital flows during times of crises : A study of 21st century economic crises and their impact on FDI-flowsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Foreign direct investment has been sharply affected by the global SARS-CoV-19 pandemic, as quarantine measures have decimated global trade, aviation and domestic economies through lockdowns which have wreaked havoc on markets. Macroeconomic indicators including GDP growth rates, unemployment, business confidence, consumer confidence, retail sales and inflation have all been negatively affected due to the simultaneous supply & demand shock caused by the pandemic. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the laboratory, minimum-effort coordination games routinely reach low levels for larger group sizes. Weber (2006 American Economic Review) showed that by simply starting with a small group and adding players that are exposed to the group’s history over time, one can “grow” larger groups with high effort levels. LÄS MER
5. Relating Integrative Capabilities and Institutional Logics to Digital Transformation A case-study of a public sector organizationMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation represents a process of disruptions caused by digital technologies, and not only is reconfiguration of technologies required, also of business operations, management concepts and structures. Two factors have been found in literature to have, in each aspect, a relation to digital transformation, namely, Integrative capabilities and institutional logics. LÄS MER