Sökning: "business model dimensions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 256 uppsatser innehållade orden business model dimensions.
1. “HYRAN VERKAR INTE VARA ETT PROBLEM GIVET ANTALET INTRESSENTER VI HAFT”. En kritisk diskursanalys av mediernas makt över en gentrifieringsprocess utifrån fallet MöllevångenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary Sweden has gone from having the most regulated housing-market in Europe, to having one of the most liberal and market oriented ones in just 30 years. This has a great impact on the everyday life of the many people living in Sweden's larger cities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Customer value is a relatively complex concept and is very dependent on the perspective that is taken as well as on the context of the value offer. The aim of this thesis is to identify how customer value is defined in more dynamic environments, specifically in the context of disruptive business models. The case company in the thesis is Lynk & Co. LÄS MER
3. BUCKLE UP! Time to Ensure Responsible Innovation in the Automotive Industry: A case study of a Swedish-based automotive companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As the automotive industry undergoes a shift towards service-based solutions as an alternative to car ownership, it is essential to acknowledge the industry's challenges in terms of responsibility. The following research paper aims to investigate how the framework “Four Dimensions of Responsible Innovation” can be applied to an organization in the automotive industry to evaluate how responsibility is ensured within its internal innovation processes. LÄS MER
4. Kulturella utmaningar vid internationella affärsrelationer : En kvalitativ studie som undersöker svenskars upplevelser av brasiliansk affärskulturKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : International business relationships provide an opportunity for companies to expand and grow in foreign markets, however it is not always easy to collaborate and create long-term relationships with international partners when challenges arise along the way. The purpose of the study is to increase the understanding of cultural challenges in an international business relationship, with the following question; what cultural challenges do Swedes experience in their international business relationships with partners from Brazil and how can these cultural challenges be handled? This work has a theoretical frame of reference based on three theories: Hofstede's cultural dimensions, psychic distance and the network model. LÄS MER
5. Exploring Supply Chain Risk Management & Business Continuity Practices During Disruptive Times : A Case Study on Swedish FirmsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, disruptive events have tested companies supply chain resilience. These challenges have emphasized the crucial role of effective supply chain management strategies. As a result of the negative performance, companies are recognizing the importance of supply chain resilience. LÄS MER