Sökning: "business network theory and construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden business network theory and construction.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. Can a Knowledge Sharing Model be built for the Construction Industry -A Case Study of Knowledge Management at Skanska UKMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : Issue of study: Knowledge management is recognised as an essential part of company strategy, with the potential to generate significant competitive advantage. The theoretical basis of knowledge management is well developed, however the practical implementation is not well adapted with regards to construction organisations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Problem description: This study of relationship embeddedness in the construction industry is conducted within the network of the case company Peab AB and limited to their project operations in Finland. The industrial marketing theories, sociological embeddedness theories and construction industry characteristics are forming the foundation of the theoretical framework. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The need for a more efficient electrical grid has made the smart grid concept popular in recent years. The aims of this study are to identify the conditions in Sweden for implementing a smart grid and to analyse the opinions of stakeholders. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis has aimed to describe how the context affect innovation in the Swedish construction industry. The construction industry is considered to be a complex industry, which make it distinctively different that a market of mass-produced goods. LÄS MER