Sökning: "business performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2008 uppsatser innehållade orden business performance.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The implied volatility surface plays an important role for Front office and Risk Management functions at Nasdaq and other financial institutions which require mark-to-market of derivative books intraday in order to properly value their instruments and measure risk in trading activities. Based on the aforementioned business needs, being able to calibrate an end of day implied volatility surface based on new market information is a sought after trait. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Competitive Productivity in The South African Renewable Energy Procurement Programme Level: Final assignment for the Master Programme in Business Administration Author: Paul Frick Supervisor: Dr. Daniella Fjellström Date: 2020 – 01 Aim: The aim of the study is to examine the concept of Competitive Productivity (“CP”) in the context of the renewable energy independent power producer procurement (“REIPPP”) programme in South Africa, as the case study, which consists of private public partnerships and to understand how the actions of government have an influence on the competitiveness of the procurement programme. LÄS MER
3. Improving the Material Handling Performance through Redesigning an Inventory Layout : A case study on Proton Finishing ForshedaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The companies operating in today’s business environment are facing several challenges in meeting the demand of the customers due to globalization. Research has shown that by focusing on supply chain management and improve the business processes, benefits could be extended beyond the company. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to compare traditionally optimized equity portfolios to an alternative which takes the economic effects of environmental damage in to consideration. The comparison between the portfolios are made by their composition, in terms of economic sectors, and their characteristics, such as performance, size and risk. LÄS MER
5. An Analysis to Identify the Factors thatImpact the Performance of Real-TimeSoftware Systems : A Systematic mapping study and Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: Many organizations lack the time, resources, or experience to derive a myriad of input factors impacting performance. Instead, developers use the trial and error approach to analyze the performance. The trial and error approach is difficult and time taking process when working with complex systems. LÄS MER