Sökning: "business plan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 768 uppsatser innehållade orden business plan.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The banking industry is currently going through a big change where the traditional bank branches shut down in favour of meetings on digital platforms. In today's society, customers require fast service with high flexibility allowing them to conduct their banking business wherever and whenever they want. LÄS MER
3. Circular economy and accounting information: A study of the reporting of circular economy in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Facing today's climate crisis, companies play a key role incontributing to a sustainable change. Alternative business models have gained importance, suchas circular economy, which refers to the concept of cyclical closed-loop systems. LÄS MER
4. Strategic Planning and Performance in Small and Medium Enterprises: A Multiple Case Study in the German Manufacturing IndustryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research aims to improve the understanding of the relationships between formal and informal strategic planning in reference to performance among SMEs. A qualitative case study was chosen as the approach for this thesis. The data was collected by conducting ten interviews with ten different manufacturing SMEs in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. LÄS MER
5. Delningsekonomi för hållbar stadsutveckling- En studie som undersöker förutsättningarna för lönsam delningMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Society intends to become more sustainable and in the work towards becoming more sustainable, circular models have a contributing role in the transition. Combining sustainable consumption with the sharing economy concept could help to tackle challenges such as: the growing amount of waste and climate change by reducing the extractions of resources and regenerated materials within the economic system. LÄS MER