Sökning: "business relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 713 uppsatser innehållade orden business relations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to identify the emotional demands in HR-managers´ work life and how these are handled. Prior research has shown that HR-professional are exposed to different emotional demands in their working life. LÄS MER
2. Employer Brand Loyalty Revisited - Adapting to a Changing Reality - A qualitative article on how companies, engaging in Employer Branding efforts, need to adapt to a constantly changing contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Consideration of National Culture in B2B Supply Chains : What national cultural factors are considered in supply chain management by companies in practice and what are their relations?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Anderson, et al. (1994) have outlined the importance of bilateral relationships in business-to-business (B2B) marketing environments and thus the understanding of the business network context within which they are embedded. LÄS MER
4. Relationerna mellan delägare och bolag finansierade genom equity crowdfunding : en studie om makt, identitet och lojalitetMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Equity crowdfunding is a modern way for a company to finance their business. We have in this qualitative study aimed at increasing the comprehension for the relations between shareholders and companies financed through equity crowdfunding. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research aims to investigate the relation of CEO compensation, especially how the sensitivity of CEO wealth to stock return volatility (vega), but also how the sensitivity of CEO wealth to stock price (delta) affects the risk of the firm. Moreover, these relations are investigated in the context of cross-listing to examine whether there are differences between US-only listed firms and those that are dual listed. LÄS MER