Sökning: "c- ekonomi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 772 uppsatser innehållade orden c- ekonomi.
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds upon the influential paper "The Pre-FOMC Announcement Drift" by Lucca and Moench that was published in the Journal of Finance in 2015. The authors found that the periods leading up to FOMC announcements were accompanied by large excess returns. LÄS MER
2. EB-PBF additive manufacturing of Alloy 718 : Effect of shot peening on surface characteristics and high temperature corrosion performanceMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för Industriell ekonomi, Elektro- och Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : There is an upsurge of research interest on Alloy 718 additively manufactured (AM) by electron beam powder bed fusion (EB-PBF) technique in aero and land-based gas turbine engines. However, the surface quality of the manufactured components has always been a major challenge. LÄS MER
3. Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Evidence from the 2007-2016 Period on the Stockholm Stock ExchangeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we study whether stock specific liquidity help explain stock return variations on the Stockholm Stock Exchange in Sweden over the years 2007-2016 by regressing excess stock return on liquidity, market excess returns, size and value variables. Furthermore, we investigate whether illiquidity premia have differed during the global financial crisis of 2007-2008, compared to four following two-year periods. LÄS MER
4. Overvalued stock: M&A or SEO? A study of the performance and decision making of overvalued firms.C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study examines two ways of exploiting overvalued stock by US firms: Conducting a seasoned equity offering (SEO) or a stock swap acquisition. As market misvaluations provide short-term opportunities for managers to receive large potential gains, the decision of how to utilize stock overvaluation can have a significant impact on the value created. LÄS MER
5. Female Corporate Leaders and Firm Financial Performance- A study of 152 Swedish Public Companies during the Period of 2010-2017C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis tests whether there is a relationship between the presence of female corporate leaders and firm financial performance in one of the most gender equal countries in the world- Sweden. The study involves a collection of 152 Swedish public companies during a time period of eight years- from 2010 to 2017. LÄS MER