Sökning: "cache analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden cache analysis.
1. Design of an algorithm for edge-node resource orchestration within an Operator PlatformMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The future of networking lies within the development of low-latency and reliable networks. This development poses increased demand on the presence of edge-nodes. For a network operator to provide a low-latency edge-node resource, the physical distance from antenna-to-user needs to be small. LÄS MER
2. The impact of innovative ICT technologies on the power consumption and CO2 emission of HTTP serversMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The ICT technologies and their adoption from the population are growing fast, and the energy that this industry requires has followed the same trend, even considering all the improvements in efficiency during the last decades. This is because the increment in data centers and information outpaces all the efficiencies that have been adopted over the years. LÄS MER
3. Comparing priority queues with support for priority updates at arbitrary indexesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The research software URDME makes use of a priority queue that has support for updating the priority of enqueued elements at arbitrary indexes. To achieve this URDME currently relies on a Binary Heap. LÄS MER
4. Validating Side Channel models in RISC-V using Model-Based TestingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Microarchitecture’s optimizations have increased the performance but lowered the security. Speculative execution is one of the optimizations that was thought to be secure, but it is exploitable to leak information. LÄS MER
5. Understanding the MicroScope Microarchitectural Replay Attack Through a New ImplementationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Side-channel attacks, where information is extracted through analysis of the implementation of a computer system by a malicious adversary, constitute security vulnerabilities that may be hard to mitigate. They however suffer from noise originating from, for example, other processes or frequent cache evictions, which forces an attacker to repeat the attack a large number of times in order to obtain useful information. LÄS MER