Sökning: "capillary electrophoresis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden capillary electrophoresis.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : DNA profiling with short tandem repeat data generated with massively parallel sequencing is associated with several challenges. FDSTools is an open-source software which applies correction models based on a reference database to correct DNA profiles. LÄS MER
2. Development of an analysis method for a glycosylated protein using MALDI-MS and separation techniquesUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The antibody Immunoglobulin G (IgG) main function is to protect and prevent the body from infections, and it is normally found in human serum. This study is about IgG glycosylation, which is associated with different types of diseases such as neurological diseases, cancers and immunodeficiency etc. LÄS MER
3. Library construction optimization and analysis of Short Tandem Repeats by a simple, PCR-based DNA barcoding methodMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : DNA profiling is evolving in the forensics community towards introducing massively parallel sequencing (MPS) as a complement to capillary electrophoresis (CE). Obstacles remain however before this technology can become routine in forensic casework, such as the development of more efficient bioinformatics solutions and recommendations concerning data analyses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : The protein composition of milk samples from Norrland, Sweden was investigated by capil-lary electrophoresis, in order to evaluate the variation in protein profile from different breeds at different collection periods during the year. The protein profile is of importance for pro-cessability of the milk, and is known to be influenced partly by genetics. LÄS MER
5. Determination of organic phosphorus in soil samples by capillary zone electrophoresis coupled to electrospray ionization mass spectrometryMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Chemical substances that are either produced by nature or by humankind have a consequence on the environment when they are accumulated to a great extent. One of nature’s major problem is that of the eutrophication of surface waters, which is caused by inorganic and organic phosphorus compounds and, in particular, from a group known as Inositol Phosphates. LÄS MER