Sökning: "capital cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 505 uppsatser innehållade orden capital cost.
1. MODELING, SIMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF A SUBMERGED RENEWABLE STORAGE SYSTEM INTEGRATED TO A FLOATING WIND FARM : A feasibility case study on the Swedish side of the Baltic sea, based on the geographical and wind conditionsMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : Mathematical modeling and simulations of a submerged renewable storage system integrated to a wind farm, chosen based on the geographical and wind conditions at the Baltic Sea, gives insight on the feasibility of the submerged renewable storage and an approximation of the payback period and profits that could be generated. Genetic Algorithms were used to obtain the optimal number of spheres for a certain depth, based on 2 objective functions I. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the logistics flow for a long and fragile component at Volvo Buses. The focus is placed on six areas of the logistics flow for the component, namely, packaging, emballage, handling at the supplier (loading), transportation, handling at the buyer (unloading) and storage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Uganda is a low-income country in eastern Africa which has experienced social and economic improvements since the mobile phone was launched (Deloitte, GSMA, and Cisco, 2012). The positive attitude towards mobile solutions contributes to the country´s growth in the international world, even if some circumstances are blocking the full potentials (African Development Bank, 2014). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Renovation of the existing buildings in Sweden represents a great potential to achieve the energy efficiency and carbon emission targets set by the European Union and the Swedish government. The Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) is regarded as an efficient way to manage and to outsource the risks of energy efficiency (EE) measures. LÄS MER
5. Is the housing market in Sweden overrated? : A Study Of The Hypothetical Yield Of The Residential Real Estate In StockholmKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper presents a method to value the residential real estate portfolio of an economy by summarizing the future discounted values of the net operating income. The motivation for this choice of subject is the concern for a house bubble in Sweden due to the double-digit rise in housing prices which the economy has experienced during many consecutive years. LÄS MER