Sökning: "capital intensive"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 uppsatser innehållade orden capital intensive.
1. Post-employment protection of undisclosed information in an intellectualized economy - A study on how to prevent undisclosed information from walking out of the door after the termination of employmentMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Secrecy has been used in commercial activities for thousands of years as a tool to create and control competitive advantage. In today’s economy, the control and protection of undisclosed business or technical information are, regardless of industry, imperative to obtain first-mover returns from innovation-related activities and facilitate innovation-driven collaborations across industries and countries. LÄS MER
2. Investment Performance, Importance of Cash Levels, and Descriptive Company Statistics for U.S. BuybacksMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
3. Sustainable urban development through increased construction in wood? : a study of municipalities’ cooperation in major construction projects in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : The increased awareness of the construction industry's impact on the global climate combined with the current housing shortage in Sweden has contributed to an increasing ask for more wood in construction amongst stakeholders, municipalities and politicians. In order to meet Sweden's climate goals it is necessary that new materials, technologies and working methods continue to evolve. LÄS MER
4. Adopting additional product-life extension strategies - A study of reuse and remanufacturing in the maritime industryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to investigate the potential barriers of adopting additional product-life extension strategies and therefore increase the understanding of this phenomenon. Just as the name implies, product-life extension entails keeping resources in use for as long as possible in order to extract maximum value from them. LÄS MER
5. Young farmers’ opportunity to enter and maintain farming through tenancy : a multiple case study in Southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The agricultural sector is capital intensive compared with other industries and the conditions for managing a farm have changed during the recent decades. During the past few years, the price of farmland and rental rates have increased which results in difficulties to maintain a stable and profitable business. LÄS MER