Sökning: "capital structure handelshögskolan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden capital structure handelshögskolan.
1. Impact of financial leverage on the profitability of real estate companies : A quantitative study from Swedish Stock ExchangeKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Prudent usage of financial leverage by managers can significantly impact business operations and a corporate’s performance. Thus, the determination and the understanding of the influence of financial leverage on the profitability of a corporation are intrinsic and indispensable for not only maximising the value of a firm but also improving its financial performance. LÄS MER
2. Who Let the Dogs Out? A Case Study of Fidelio Capital's and Nordic Capital's Investment in AniCuraD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We aim to study the value creation in a buy-and-build strategy, how secondary buyouts can create value and how an extreme number of acquisitions can be transformed to one company. To do this, we studied AniCura (prev. Djursjukhusgruppen) during Fidelio Capital and Nordic Capital's ownership from 2011-2018, in a single case study. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides new evidence on social norms' impact on capital markets through the lens of the Swedish stock market and sheds new light on ownership structure, analyst coverage, valuation and financing decisions of vice companies - companies involved in sinful industries, including gambling, tobacco and alcohol - as well as its implication for stock returns. We show that sin stocks are neglected by institutions and have lower sell-side analyst coverage, thus sin stocks indicatively face less liquid equity markets than comparable stocks. LÄS MER
4. Market Risk and the Prominence of Project Finance - A cross-country study of market volatility as a predictor of the choice of debtD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The use of project finance has grown considerably in recent decades, both on a regional and industrial scale. This type of structured debt represents a specific investment vehicle associated with extensive risk mitigating features. In this study, we highlight the effects of market risk on the debt financing choice. LÄS MER
5. The Evolution of Swedish Private Equity Portfolio Companies: An Accounting-Based Performance and Valuation ApproachD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study provides a comprehensive overview of operating and financial performance, bankruptcy risk, and accounting conservatism in 95 Swedish portfolio companies acquired by Private Equity (PE) firms between 2001 and 2015. It further investigates whether equity value is created on a Swedish portfolio company level. LÄS MER