Sökning: "capital theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1253 uppsatser innehållade orden capital theory.
1. EMPTYING THE SCHOOL OF ATHENS A quantitative analysis of the link between the Eurozone crisis and declining worker productivity in the Greek economyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate the causes of Greece’s worker productivity declinein the aftermath of the euro crisis. Through the employment of three groups of time-seriesregressions, the empirical analysis of the thesis demonstrates that: 1) there exists anunambiguous correlation between the unfolding of the euro crisis and Greece’s declining worker productivity – a correlation which is entirely disconnected from the progression of thecountry’s competitiveness; 2) the progression of the crisis is intimately correlated withGreece’s recent surge in human capital emigration; and 3) this outflow of human capital-richworkers may explain a large portion of Greece’s worker productivity decline since 2008. LÄS MER
2. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the relationship between repo rate and book to debt ratio. The paper also examines the relative importance of other factors in the capital structure of 23 Swedish real estate firms from 2005 to 2017. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this essay, we examine what it means to be a fan. We look at the way different products and discourses create identity within both fan culture and fandoms. We have chosen to focus on three famous fandoms among youth culture - Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and The Twilight Saga. LÄS MER
5. MOBILE MONEY AS A FINANCIAL INCLUSION TOOL FOR POVERTY REDUCTION A cross-country analysis of low- and middle-income countriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine if mobile money can act as a financial inclusion tool to reduce poverty levels in low- and middle-income countries. In contrast to the majority of the literature within its research field, this thesis observes the relationship on an aggregate cross-country level instead of using data on an individual or household level, in order to fully examine the impacts on national poverty levels. LÄS MER