Sökning: "car sharing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden car sharing.
1. An investigation of the targeted customers of a peer-to-peer car sharing company and how the company’s value proposition should be developed accordinglyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Most countries in the world are becoming increasingly urbanized, which implies challenges related to transportation within cities. More individuals in cities, and hence more cars, has consequences such as increased congestion, limited parking space, as well as increased pollution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Bilpoolers Framtidsutsikter : En studie om bilpoolers framtidsutsikter i Sverige med fokus på hållbarhet, marknadsföringsmetoder och befolkningens inställningL2-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : For many families and individuals, the car is an obvious part of the daily life. This way of life has created some serious consequences related to the economy and environment both on a local and a global scale. Air pollution, traffic congestion and noise pollution are some of the more common results. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : How can reductionism lead to a greater experience and add to the appeal of a product? The Land Rover BackPacker is a minimalistic travel vehicle that questions the space and the complexity needed in a vehicle while exploring the world 4x4 inspired by the necessity of reduction in today's consumerist world to fight climate change and the freedom of travelling light. Its open design creates an interactive space with it's surroundings for 2 people which is created in a multifunctional approach to be more then a car but a space to hang out and a place to sleep in the wild. LÄS MER
5. Är pendling ett aktivt val eller något nödvändigt ont? : En studie om arbetspendlingens påverkan på människor i ValdemarsvikKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The study aims to investigate which factors determine why people who live in Valdemarsvik commute to work and how work commuting affects their everyday lives. In order to find such factors, five individuals were interviewed and the same five individuals also answered survey questions. More and more people commute to and from work in Sweden. LÄS MER