Sökning: "carbon dioxide"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 967 uppsatser innehållade orden carbon dioxide.
1. Deliberation and climate change- A quantitative analysis of potential relationships between deliberation and countries’ efforts in mitigating climate changeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The debate whether democracy and its procedures are capable of tackling climate change has been going on for years. One mechanism that has been claimed to yield improved environmental performance is deliberation. Meetings between civil society and politicians are assumed to generate more ambitious environmental policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för biologi och miljö (BOM)
Sammanfattning : Skogsskövling och stora utsläpp av metangas, så ses nötköttsproduktionen av många idag. Tillsammans med kopplingar till hälsoproblem som cancer och hjärt-, kärlsjukdomar samt etiska djurrättsfrågor har nötköttet blivit ett omstritt ämne i media de senaste åren. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With an untenable use of fossil fuels today, it is evident that an increase in investment is required within renewable energy. Investments in solar farms have increased in Sweden in accordance with global- and national goals towards an energy transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Boreal forests are able to store large amounts of carbon in soil and biomass, and forest management is considered an important strategy for mitigating climate change. Sweden has a long history of forest management that have intensified during the last century, but there are still old-growth forests that have not been disturbed by management. LÄS MER
5. Hur djurskyddet skiljer sig mellan odlad och vildfångad fisk vid avlivning : svensk lagstiftning, ASC, MSC & KRAVKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : I have investigated what the Swedish legislation for farmed and wild caught fish have in common and what the differences are, also if the private standards ASC, MSC and KRAV have any additional rules that imply animal welfare in the slaughter/killing-process. The results show that there is only one similarity in the Swedish legislation between farmed and wild caught fish in the slaughter/killing-process. LÄS MER