Sökning: "carbon footprint"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 476 uppsatser innehållade orden carbon footprint.
1. Navigating Sustainability : A case study exploring alternative energy sources for maritime shippingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis studies alternative energy sources for maritime shipping in Sweden. With current climate goals, and a need for change, the maritime sector currently undergoes intense transitions. For shipping companies to lower their carbon footprint, the need to replace non decarbonised fuels is hence critical. LÄS MER
2. Startups and their contribution to the future of sustainable aviation - A qualitative study on the role of startups in the transition of the aviation industry toward sustainable air mobility.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aviation industry is faced with a challenge, unlike the ones it faced before. Climate change is posing an impending threat to many industries, and also aviation is urged to reduce its carbon footprint. LÄS MER
3. IMPLICATION FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG TO ALIGN WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S TARGET REGARDING CLIMATE NEUTRALITY BY 2045 - Scenarios and ConsequencesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : It is widely acknowledged that one of the most significant global challenges of the 21 st century is climate change. In its Fifth Assessment Report (2014), the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) described the present extent of the problem and the hazards involved, citing greenhouse gas emissions from human activities as the primary contributor to global warming since the mid-20th century. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability education in early childhood: Preschool teachers´perceptions and approaches in nurturing sustainability education practisesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine early childhood teachers’ perceptions of Education for Sustainable Development as well as their pedagogical approaches for nurturing sustainability in Swedish preschools, and how their perceptions of ESD relate to their teaching strategies in nurturing sustainability education. Theory: Lev Vygotsky’s social constructivism emphasizes the significance of language and thought, social interaction, zone of proximal development, scaffolding, mediation, and collaborative work in learning. LÄS MER
5. Fönsterareans klimatpåverkan : Jämförelse av koldioxidutsläpp från material- och energianvändning när fönsterarea varierasM1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för energi-, miljö- och byggteknik
Sammanfattning : Right now, the world is facing a challenge of reducing carbon emissions. Existing buildings account for one-third of the world's carbon emissions. The construction and real estate sector in Sweden is facing the challenge of combining a high rate of construction with demands on reduced climate emissions. LÄS MER