Sökning: "carbon separation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden carbon separation.
1. Cradle-to-Gate LCA of Water Treatment Alternatives : A case study performed for Norrvatten’s future waterwork expansionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Norrvatten is a municipal association which owns a water treatment plant capable of supplying good quality drinking water to the consumers in the associated neighbouring municipalities. After preliminary investigations for the future year of 2050, there were estimates which suggest a potential water quality degradation in the lake which supplies the raw water for treatment due to uncertain future climatic conditions and other forms of pollutions from the surrounding. LÄS MER
2. Koldioxidavskiljning på ett biobränsleeldat kraftvärmeverk : Simulering av två avskiljningstekniker vid Karlstad Energis kraftvärmeverk, Heden 3Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörs- och kemivetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : BECCS (Bioenergy Carbon Capture and Storage) is an important part of measures to achieve zero net emissions globally by 2050, as the technology can create carbon sinks. However, the technology is very energy-intensive and expensive, and affects the existing systems at implementation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The drive of the EU countries and most of the world towards a circular economy and togenerate zero waste raised a need to study more efficient and less costly treatment processes. The treatment of secondary and by-product fractions to convert them from what is considered waste to a resource will contribute to the movement towards zero waste and circular economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The largest use of fossil petroleum is the production of fuels. Hence, finding sustainable alter-natives is an important step to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases. One such alternative is to produce fuel from biomass, such as waste products from agriculture and the forest indus-try. LÄS MER
5. Drivers and barriers of successful climate commitment development in the fast-food industry The case of MAX BurgersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Despite the fast food industry’s significant contribution to climate change, climate action plans are not common practice. Furthermore, there is a lack of academic works devoted to researching climate change issues within the fast-food industry. LÄS MER