Sökning: "case competitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden case competitions.
1. Perceptions and relation-mediating mechanisms in human-wildlife conflicts : in the context of the reintroduction of the brown bear in the Pyrenees (France)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Human-wildlife conflict represents a recurring challenge in the history of humankind. Since the 1970s and the environmental awakening of consciousnesses, the problem took a new dimension through competitions between people with different views about nature and wildlife. LÄS MER
2. Markanvisningar som riskhanteringsverktyg : En studie om effektivare riskhantering under kommunal planläggning av nya utvecklingsprojektUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : Urban development is a comprehensive practice, especially today considering the modern ambitions of city densification. Managing risks associated with spatial planning are vital for a sustainable and safe societal growth, yet often subject to challenging trade-offs between efficiency and safety. LÄS MER
3. The importance of open innovation in small and medium-sized enterprise in Sweden : A case study of Single TechnologiesMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The entrepreneurs behind newly formed companies in Sweden as well as small medium-sized enterprises and start-ups are increasingly getting involved in open innovation or exploring its practices. They do this in order to develop innovative products and services. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Aim: We aim to broaden the view and the understanding of what a case competition is and how it can be used beyond its use as an educational method of teaching and learning. More specifically, the purpose is to explore the phenomenon of case competitions as a branding tool from a strategic brand management perspective. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : Waiting lines is something people experience every day but many people still hate them especially at grocery stores. For many years, the manual barcode reader has been optimal solution to deal with waiting lines at grocery stores. LÄS MER