Sökning: "case study dynamic market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 223 uppsatser innehållade orden case study dynamic market.
1. Utilization of digital technologies in internationalization processes. A case study of high-tech SMEs in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of digitalization in the internationalization process of Swedish Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). In today's global economy, digitalization has become increasingly important for firms to remain competitive. LÄS MER
2. Global Connection Chronicles: Building Bridges, Not Walls. - Exploring Business Sweden's Dynamic International Relationships in The African Market in terms of Trust, Commitment, Communication, and Culture.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As the world continues to globalize at a fast pace, the trust, commitment, and communication that are the foundations of successful business-to-business (B2B) relationships may change. Especially in today's world of competing worldviews and increasing intergroup tensions, how do businesses strike this fine balance? Globalization accelerates and changes commercial ties, overlapping linguistic and cultural barriers, social tradition, etc. LÄS MER
3. Institutional Logic Multiplicity Behind the Hiring Processes - In-depth study of a Swedish online platformMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Recent times have witnessed a nascent, highly dynamic and volatile economy that is transforming and determining the way modern businesses and transactions operate with the intervention of digital economic activity and online platforms, shaping the world around us. As a third-party intermediary between producers (sellers) and consumers (buyers), platform organizations that create value with trust control mechanisms make traditional organizational structures a thing of the past. LÄS MER
4. A Qualitative Analysis of the Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Adoption (Focusing on Machine Learning (ML)) on the Organizational Capabilities of the Telecom Industry in Sweden and FinlandMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The German government's "Industry 4.0" paradigm transforms technology application across domains using real-time data and connectivity. The telecom sector's reliance on digital, software-driven infrastructure for real-time data and connectivity is paramount. LÄS MER
5. Don't Fall! A Case Study on Market-scoping For Early-stage Technologies and the Role of SensemakingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Effectively managing uncertainty requires flexibility and strategic trade-offs, even so for firms basing their product-offer on early-stage technologies. Managers' role in strategic decisions have previously been overlooked, focusing more on predetermined market spaces based on technology, firm, and industry characteristics. LÄS MER