Sökning: "case study fashion industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 uppsatser innehållade orden case study fashion industry.
1. Krishantering & styrning i modeföretag under kris - En kvalitativ fallstudie på ett svenskt modeföretag under pågående coronapandemiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The pandemic caused by the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease Covid-19 has devastatingeffects on public health and has led to worldwide lockdowns. Actions taken to stop the virusfrom spreading have resulted in a drastic decrease in sales for many companies. LÄS MER
2. Why is it so hard to implement sustainability strategies into an organization? A case study of KappAhl’s sustainability strategy implementationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The whole value chain, from production to consumption and recycling, ispart of the sustainability challenges in the textile industry. The concept of sustainability is complex andintegrating it into the internal process of the organization is vital to reach success within sustainabilityand accomplish the SDGs by 2030. LÄS MER
3. The influence of social sustainability criteria on the process of selecting international suppliers - A multiple case study on the Swedish fashion industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. We've Got Nothing to Hide - A qualitative study of how corporate identity influence Swedish fashion companies’ commitment to supply chain transparency as a way to competeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. Motivations for engagement in environmental inter-firm alliances in the Swedish fashion and textile industryD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The fashion and textile industry is publicly seen as one of the most environmentally unsustainable industries in the world. Due to its complex and highly dispersed value chain, a collaborative effort is needed in order to lower the industry's environmental pollution. LÄS MER