Sökning: "case study in security analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 405 uppsatser innehållade orden case study in security analysis.
1. A FEMINIST MILITARY? THE SWEDISH CASE An ideational analysis of the perceptions of security that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces and their current and future military strategic guidance and defenceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute knowledge to the current and contemporary debate on the conceptof security in relation to feminism, by seeking which ideas that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces (SAF) and their current and future military strategic guidance and defence. Based on the theoretical framework of Feminist Security Theory and Classical Realism in International Relations, this case study seeks to identify these ideas in the SAF’sstrategic documents and interviews with SAF Officials. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The process of building the identity of the European union in the world is constantly ongoing. The common foreign and security policy of the union conveys the purpose of the external actions of the EU, led by the foreign policy chief. LÄS MER
3. Hong Kong Under the One Country, Two Systems Policy ——Through the Case study of Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement to exploring the identity and ontological security issues of Hong KongeseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Traditional security studies focuses primarily on physical threats to the state. By contrast, the ontological security framework argues that individuals feel secure when they are able to maintain a communal narrative. Such a framework lends itself to an analysis of the impact of identity continuity on security. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Scholars and civil society organizations have over the last decade referred to large-scale carbon sequestration TPPs as "carbon colonialism" (Carmody and Taylor, 2016) as well as a "development by dispossession" dressed in new clothing behind words such as climate change mitigation and development (Kröger, 2012). Concerns have been raised that the trade-offs from the implementation of industrial tree plantations (ITPs) may result in conflicting effects on countries' overall development (The Oakland Institute, 2019; Osborne, 2015; Nel & Hill, 2013). LÄS MER
5. “They only talk about the trees” - An analysis of relations of power and justice in the (de)construction of Nepal’s Second International AirportMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : While calls to reduce air travel have emerged in many high-income countries, Nepal, with only one international airport, is still striving to improve its air connectivity. In 2015, the government resumed its 1995 plan to build a second international airport near Nijgadh, a town in the southern plains. LÄS MER