Sökning: "case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36674 uppsatser innehållade orden case study.
1. Communication Professionals as the Office Factotum: A Study of Emotional Labour and Well-Being in the Communication ProfessionMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated the concept of emotional labour for communication professionals in an internal communication context. Recently, the well-being of communication professionals has caught public attention in Sweden since the communication practitioner is considered an office factotum or all-purpose servant with numerous responsibilities and activities and is frequently overwhelmed by their multifaceted work assignments. LÄS MER
2. Communications Effect on Trust in The Hybrid Workplace. An explorative case study of an outsourcing company providing financial servicesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way people work, with many organizations shifting to remote work as the result. As we move towards a post-pandemic world, the hybrid working method that combines remote and in-office work is becoming increasingly popular and not likely to go away. LÄS MER
3. INTERNAL COMMUNICATION AND COWORKERSHIP, IMPLICATIONS FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. A qualitative case study at Volvo Trucks, exploring coworkership through self-determination theoryMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Employee engagement is essential for companies' success, competitiveness and for handling large scale organisational changes. Specifying the barriers and drivers for employee engagement is therefore necessary to handle major organisational changes, such as digital transformation. LÄS MER
4. Energikrisen, intet nytt Könsföreställningar och könsroller så som de kommer till uttryck i svenska energisparkampanjen under 1970-taletMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this essay has been twofold. First, to study how gender and gender roles are portrayed in the Swedish energy advertising campaign at the time of the oil crisis, and second, to analyze whether the public’s energy saving, as it can be mapped based on survey responses, shows differences depending on gender. LÄS MER
5. EXPLORING ACCEPTANCE AND ADOPTION OF PRICING ROBOTS THROUGH THE AUTOMATION ACCEPTANCE MODEL. A case study within an e-commerce companyMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Recent technological advancements have enabled the development of more automated and adaptable technological environments. User acceptance and adoption of technology is a critical issue in the rapidly evolving technological landscape. Implementation of automation technology takes both financial and human resources. LÄS MER