Sökning: "case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27371 uppsatser innehållade orden case study.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
3. The Great Disruptive Transformation: The Impact of COVID-19 crisis on Innovative Startups in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups are one of the main agents of creative destruction especially intimes of crisis, because of their favourable characteristics such as size, exibilityand lack of bureaucracy. This study aimed to investigate how hi-techinnovative startups in India are responding to the COVID-19 crisis and howthe crisis stimulates creative destruction. LÄS MER
4. Challenges of Service User Participation in Human Service Organisations: A Case Study in a Swedish Charity OrganisationMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This report aims to explore the failures of service user participation initiatives in human service organisations. Despite the positive portrayals of service user participation and goals towards implementation, often times putting it into practice may fail. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, thanks to the rise of a substantial figure of startup unicorns including: DollarShave Club, Zalando, Jumia, DeliveryHero and HelloFresh , “ Startup Studios ” have emergedvigorously into the startup scene, as a vital incubation tool to support startups and promoteentrepreneurship. However, due to the infancy of the startup studio incubation model, the divergencein the way each startup studio organizes itself, and the lack of academic research regarding startupstudios, the concept of the startup studio incubation model has always been blurry, indistinct andconfusing. LÄS MER