Sökning: "case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30430 uppsatser innehållade orden case study.
1. The Dissatisfied Right:A Micro-Level Analysis of Political Dissatisfaction in Supporters of the Populist Radical Right in Rural East GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Contemporary election results of the populist radical right (PRR) reveal significant spatial variation of PRR support within countries. To a large extent, this variation is believed to be based on local and regional differences within the PRR’s electorate, which calls for the inclusion of micro-level analyses in our study of the PRR. LÄS MER
2. GERRYMANDERING THE SLAYING OF AMERICA’S VOTING DRAGON. A Study of Congressional Redistricting in US ElectionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master Thesis through the theoretical construction of depoliticization and public bureaucracy a discussion of US Congressional elections and the role of their redistricting authorities will lead the discussion of keeping the government “above politics”. Through a Qualitative Comparative Case Study of two separate redistricting authorities, coupled with a content analysis of legislative information on redistricting organization, legal cases and interviews with acting attorneys, the thesis will attempt to analyze the process links between redistricting authorities and election results from the 2012 US Congressional Elections. LÄS MER
3. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis examines a paradox in the literature of political science, namely the rather weak electoral support for liberal parties in Western Europe. As a starting point, the focus lies on the debate whether it is ideological position (Downs, 1957) or “valence” issues (Stokes, 1963) that mainly decides the electoral outcome. LÄS MER
5. Beyond vulnerabilities: Exploring the coping mechanisms of children as family heads in child-headed households in Kampala district Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Uganda is a signatory of both local and international child protection protocols and has further shown its great commitment to child welfare through various agencies put up to implement child welfare-related issues. Yet with all this, children in Uganda continue to be abused and their rights violated. LÄS MER