Sökning: "category shift"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden category shift.
1. Assessing Sweden's future prospect for domestic hydrogen production based on lifecycle assessmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Humanity faces challenge to satisfy its growing energy demand while simultaneously transitioning into a sustainable society. Reducing carbon emissions from the industrial and transportation sector are met with difficulties. To help decarbonisation efforts EU members like Sweden have recognised the use of hydrogen as a viable solution. LÄS MER
2. The climate impact of the bread take-back agreement : a scenario-based assessment of decarbonization opportunities along the Swedish bread supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Food waste has economic, environmental, and social implications; the importance of reducing food waste is recognized in Sustainable Development Goal 12.3. The Swedish bread take-back agreement (TBA) has been identified as a risk factor for food waste generation at the supplier-retailer interface. LÄS MER
3. Product Development of Electronic Devices for Improved Environmental Performance : Finding improvement opportunities using ecodesign tools and success factorsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : The energy consumption of the use phase of buildings accounts for almost 30 per-cent of the global energy consumption and is expected to increase in the coming years (Santamouris and Vasilakopoulou, 2021). Furthermore, increasing demand for energy-efficient buildings can be expected due to the introduction of legislative frameworks, such as the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive and the Energy Efficiency Directive (European Commission, 2022b). LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Influencers, Hot or Not? : An Exploratory Study of the Perceptions towards Sustainable Fashion Influencers on InstagramKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Given consumers’ rising awareness of the environmental damages caused by the fashion industry, brands now discuss sustainability in relation to their products often through using social media platforms. With the ambition to shift consumers’ purchasing behavior, firms strive to collaborate with influencers to endorse their sustainable products. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the EU’s European Green Deal and the changes to Food production it seeks to implement in its Farm to Fork Strategy, introduced in 2019. Attempting to establish whether or not it will enable them to succeed in meeting their goal of a 55% reduction of Green House Gas Emissions by 2030. LÄS MER