Sökning: "cell biology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 154 uppsatser innehållade orden cell biology.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is one of leading causes of death in the world; survivors commonly exhibit behavioural changes and neurocognitive defects in the long-term. Following TBI, rapid changes in the neurovascular unit (NVU) occur as the permeability of the blood brain barrier (BBB) increases and cerebral blood flow (CBF) becomes dysregulated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to fully characterize the enzyme WFp-105, including bioinformatic analysis, structural modeling, full activity and stability characterization and product determination. As well as for the enzyme WFp-37; optimize protein production in regard to expression strains and cultivation temperature, analyzing the genomic context as well as performing an initial activity detection. LÄS MER
3. Developing and validating assay-ready HEK-Blue CD40L cells : For a more flexible and faster screening of Affibody® moleculesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Cell assay that evaluates a biologics’ potency and efficacy is an important part in the discovery and development of drug candidates. However, it requires regular maintenance of cell cultures, and the cell assays can only be performed when the cells have reached 70-80% confluency. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Hemoglobin is a protein transporting oxygen through our bloodstreams and is as such essential for aerobic life. Hemoglobins also exist in plants, with a wide variety of functions other than oxygen transport. LÄS MER
5. Classification of sequence tags from tandem mass spectrometry spectra using machine learning modelsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Motivation: Proteomics is the large-scale study of all the proteins found in a cell, tissue or organism. In the last few years, and thanks to the development of mass spectrometry and bioinformatics, proteomics has led the research in several fields, ranging from medicine to agriculture. LÄS MER