Sökning: "cell wall formation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden cell wall formation.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Spent grain (BSG) is the solid residue obtained during brewing containing leftover malt and adjuncts. Though nutrient-dense, it is found to negatively impact texture and colour when used its raw form as an ingredient in food. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of GM trees expressing a fungal enzyme : investigating the effects of the fungal enzyme on activation of jasmonate signaling using JAZ10:GUS reporter lines of ArabidopsisKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology
Sammanfattning : The fungi enzyme glucuronoyl esterase can be used to change the cell wall composition in plants for easier extraction of cellulosic biomass compounds for the production of biomaterials and biofuels. However, previous studies have shown that expression of glucuronoyl esterase in plants causes stress response, mediated by jasmonate signaling, and growth penalty. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that selectively stimulate the growth and activity of health promoting bacteria in the colon, resulting in homeostasis to the gut environment. It is considered to be the solution of many health-related diseases such as type-2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. LÄS MER
4. Enzyme-aided production of lipid emulsifiers from side-streams of the food industry: rapeseed press cake and oat oilMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis project was to utilize side-streams of the food industry, namely rapeseed cake and oat oil, by enzyme-aided production of lipid emulsifiers. The first objective was to extract lipids from the rapeseed press cake and increase protein yield, by adding an enzymatic step to the already existing protein extraction procedure developed by the food department of Lund University. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Cellulosa är ett förnyelsebart material som är högaktuellt i dagens miljömedvetna samhälle. För att kunna nyttja den effektivt krävs kunskap om de processer som styr vedbildning och trädens tillväxt. LÄS MER