Sökning: "certification schemes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden certification schemes.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are many different approaches to combat sustainability challenges, one of them being the use of certifications. The purpose of this thesis is to gain an understanding of the motives to include sustainability in public procurement, with focus on sustainable certifications. LÄS MER
2. Adding sustainability to salmon farming regulations : a comparative case study of salmon farming regulations and the ASC salmon standardMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : Food scarcity is one of the main challenges related to our planet’s growing population and changing environment. Furthermore, our current food production is aggravating and accelerating climate change, as almost 24% of global greenhouse gases derive from agriculture (Troell, Jonell, & Henriksson, 2017). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : The awareness of sustainable development challenges is growing. Companies are important players in society's development and in order to follow that development, action towards more sustainable business practises is required. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate if biodegradable plastics can solve the plastic littering problem. The essay discusses how bio-plastics is defined in society by different stakeholders such as the bio-plastics industry, science and municipal waste companies. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Certifying products with the purpose to better position products on the market is common. To distinguishing certification from standardization and labeling of products is difficult. There is no uniform definition of certification. LÄS MER