Sökning: "change detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 233 uppsatser innehållade orden change detection.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The European spruce bark beetle is considered as one of the most destructive forest insects to Norway spruce trees in Europe. Climate change may increase the frequency and intensity of bark beetle outbreaks. It is therefore of vital importance to detect the bark beetle outbreaks and take it under control to prevent further damages. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Sport-related Traumatic Brain injuries (TBI) are a major problem in ice hockey. Reports show that it occurs 160 concussion per 1000 hours of play time and 4.6% of head injuries leads to a concussion in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Distributed networks, meaning a network in which several agents work together unanimously to perform some task in order to reach goals has become a field with a wide range of applications. One such applications may exist in the form of drones with a purpose of observing and detecting forest fires. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The growing number of distributed generation in the electrical system increasesthe risk of unintentional islanding. Power system islanding is the eventthat a part of the grid is continuously powered by the distributed generation,while it is already electrically separated from the power grid. LÄS MER
5. Mobile-Based Early WarningSystems in Mozambique. : An exploratory study on the viability to integrate Cell Broadcast into disaster mitigation routines.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Mozambique is one of the countries most affected by natural hazards in the world. Therefore it can benefit greatly from enhancements on its early warning system. LÄS MER