Sökning: "change management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4011 uppsatser innehållade orden change management.
1. Kan övergången till tillitsbaserad styrning och ledning utläsas i platsannonser? - En analys av platsannonser från två decennierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Swedish public sector has undergone a change in its governance andmanagement model, from the so called New Public Management to a model where trust playsa key role. In comparison to the more heroic vision of a strong leader within New PublicManagement, Trust-leadership attaches importance to the leader being humble and trustinghis or her employees, which achieves mutual trust between the manager and the employees. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis problematizes the deliberative citizenship education model from three different perspectives. It contains three substudies, which all investigate how deliberativedemocracy has been modelled on deliberative criteria for discussions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER
4. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
5. Managerial Influence on Simulation Driven Product Development - A study on simulation technologies and the role of managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global competition and technological advancements are forcing companies to change their organizational structures and redevelop their product development processes. In many cases, simulation technologies possess the capabilities to provide managers with an increased competitiveness if utilized successfully. LÄS MER