Sökning: "change processes in organizations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 273 uppsatser innehållade orden change processes in organizations.
1. Ledarskap på distans inom personlig assistans : Uppfattningar av påverkan på medarbetares lärande och uppfattningar av förändringar i verksamhetenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The major changes which are in progress in today’s society affect, among other things, leadership that is exercised at a distance. In order for leaders of personal assistance organizations to be able to adapt their organization to the outside world, learning and leadership are crucial, and it is therefore important to explore how distance leaders in personal assistance perceive their impact on their employees' learning, and how these leaders perceive changes that take place in the organization. LÄS MER
2. Internal and External Forces of Organizational Change in Project Management : A case study on a collaborative projectKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to find evidence on how temporary projects change in connection to both internal organizational changes, in terms of change in management, as well as the external force of change of COVID-19. In addition, the thesis will also go into depth on how these changes have affected collaboration and work-satisfaction. LÄS MER
3. Managerial Influence on Simulation Driven Product Development - A study on simulation technologies and the role of managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global competition and technological advancements are forcing companies to change their organizational structures and redevelop their product development processes. In many cases, simulation technologies possess the capabilities to provide managers with an increased competitiveness if utilized successfully. LÄS MER
4. Searching for Internal Legitimacy in Climate Risk Management - A Case Study of Commensuration in A Swedish MNCMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
5. The Importance of Local Context in Multidivisional Organizations: Prospective sensemaking in an ambiguous change process guided by an envisioned futureMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Management.... LÄS MER