Sökning: "changing performance conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden changing performance conditions.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : My thesis is an investigation into an omnidirectional approach to composition of experimental music. This involves considering the conditions of performance as compositional aspects, in addition to composing sounds. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Machine learning has been employed in the automotive industry together with cameras to detect objects in surround sensing technology. You Only Look Once is a state-of-the-art object detection algorithm especially suitable for real-time applications due to its speed and relatively high accuracy compared to competing methods. LÄS MER
3. Managing operations resources and processes for competitive advantage : A study on the performance of Swedish pharmaceutical companies during the COVID-19 pandemicMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has caused immense challenges to businesses and people’s lives. For the pharmaceutical industry, these challenges entail changes in demand, supply chain, consumption trends, as well as a shift towards telemedicine and changes in R&D priorities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) is a standard network architecture of edge computing, which is proposed to handle tremendous computation demands of emerging resource-intensive and latency-sensitive applications and services and accommodate Quality of Service (QoS) requirements for ever-growing users through computation offloading. Since the demand of end-users is unknown in a rapidly changing dynamic environment, processing offloaded tasks in a non-optimal server can deteriorate QoS due to high latency and increasing task failures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik - Genomgår omorganisation
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the architecture of a convolutional neural network which is trained to impute the connections of randomly generated gene regulatory networks under varying amounts of regularisation. The generated gene networks are simulated from 10 different starting conditions for each set of connections in order to obtain multiple time series. LÄS MER