Sökning: "channels of influence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 254 uppsatser innehållade orden channels of influence.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of the Åland office in Brussels that sets out to analyse its extra-state and intra-state channels of influence in use in order to influence European policy- and decision-making and at the same time try to shed light on how the Åland office circumvent and, on the other hand, work in tandem with the central government of Finland. In this respect, the bypass-theory of the multi-level governance approach will be used to understand and analyse these regional paradiplomatic activities both without the state and in tandem with the state. LÄS MER
2. Influencer eller insta(nt) dealbreaker? : En kvalitativ studie om hur företag väljer influencers för att stärka sin kundrelation och sitt varumärkeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Social media channels are today an important marketing platform where companies effectively can reach their target groups online through paid advertisements, sponsored posts and electronic word of mouth. Electronic word of mouth can be used by companies to spread their brand through individuals sharing experiences and information with others within their social network in a process called influencer marketing. LÄS MER
3. Physical microhabitat requirements for Margaritifera margaritifera and the influence of hydro- and morphodynamics on mussel bed stabilityMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Margaritifera margaritifera is an endangered freshwater pearl mussel with population declines throughout its Holarctic range. Boulder-bed channels with little input of fine sediment in previously channelized streams are abundant in Sweden. Hence, restoration efforts for M. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: This paper focuses on firm relocation for SMEs. A process that due to changing requirements for businesses as well as changing customer needs is a very contemporary issue. LÄS MER
5. The key factors in meeting the evolving customer values in Swedish retail, an omni-channel perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The retail industry is in an ongoing transformation with new customer behaviors. In an omni-channel environment, multiple channels are integrated and the customer has a more central role within retail. LÄS MER