Sökning: "children and adolescents."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 537 uppsatser innehållade orden children and adolescents..
1. Implementering av AKK för barn och ungdomar som har flerfunktionsnedsättning - en studie av habiliteringslogopeders erfarenhetMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate speech and language pathologist’s (SLPs) experiences when implementing augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) with children and adolescents with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities. Five SLPs participated in individual, semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
2. Association between cognitive measures, global brain surface area, genetics, and screen-time in young adolescents : Estimation of causal inference with machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Screen media activity such as watching TV and videos, playing video games, and using social media has become a popular leisure activity for children and adolescents. The effect of screen time has been a highly debated topic; however, there is still very little known about it. LÄS MER
3. Handlingsutrymmets begränsningar : En kvalitativ studie om hur socialtjänsten arbetar med ungdomsbrottslighetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study was to investigate how social services work to reduce criminality among the youth, with children and adolescents that have already developed a criminal behaviour. We have also examined if and, in such cases, how social workers experience that their discretion is restricted by factors such as the law, routines and guidelines. LÄS MER
4. När fiktion blir verklighet : En litteraturstudie om pornografins inverkan på ungdomars intima relationerKandidat-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Avdelningen för mänskliga rättigheter och demokrati
Sammanfattning : Young women have testified about how they feel forced to agree to hard sex that leaves them with pain and injuries. The aim of this study is to examine if there is a link between pornography and violence in adolescents’ intimate relationships. LÄS MER
5. Skolans roll vid nätmobbning : En kvalitativ studie om hur sju skolkuratorer beskriver samverkan och deras arbete mot nätmobbningKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HHJ, Avd. för socialt arbete; Jönköping University/HHJ, Avd. för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Cyberbullying is a phenomenon that has negative impact on children’s and adolescents’ mental health and can be categorized as a potential mental health issue. Research suggests that school climate, the school’s unity and collaboration between school counsellors and personnel and the work with students and guardians is of importance in preventing and acting against cyberbullying. LÄS MER