Sökning: "children and juvenile"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden children and juvenile.
1. Out of Sight, Out of Mind. The ‘Social Death’ of Institutionalized Women and Children and the ‘Social Amnesia’ of Irish Society in the Twentieth Century, Depicted in Forensic Evidence from the Children's Mass Grave at a former Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, Co. Galway.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century was a time of social and political changes. Victims of trauma, genocide, massacres and abuse in a largely Post-Colonial era would increasingly gain recognition and places of suffering, death and pain would become places of remembrance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Authors: Julia Berghällen och Isabelle Österström. Title: The social services work for children who have parents with substance use- disorders. Supervisor: Johan Billsten. Assessor: Torbjörn Forkby. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the degree project is to create a deeper understanding of juvenile delinquency and young offenders.This is done by studying and analyzing how juvenile delinquency and young offenders are presented in official documents and which innovations have been used and proven to be successful for the young offenders. LÄS MER
4. Prevalence, Risk Factors, Characteristics andComplications of Uveitis in a Swedish Cohort ofChildren with Juvenile Idiopathic ArthritisMaster-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : IntroductionChildren with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) are at risk of developing sight threatening JIAassociated uveitis (JIA-U). Swedish children with JIA are included in an ophthalmologicalscreening program, based on European studies, to ensure early detection and treatment of JIAU. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS)
Sammanfattning : Children that are at risk for starting a criminal path in their adolescence is asocietal issue. It is the society’s responsibility to prevent juvenile delinquency.Social services are responsible to prevent this issue by providing support tochildren, to prohibit them from going down the wrong path. LÄS MER