Sökning: "circuit design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 479 uppsatser innehållade orden circuit design.
1. Offloading Workloads from CPU of Multiplayer Game Server to FPGA : SmartNIC implementation with UDP CommunicationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : For multiplayer games, the performance of the server’s Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the main factor that limits the number of players on the server at the same time. Compared with the CPU, the Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) architecture has no instructions set and no shared memory. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Owing to the intensive computation involved in the Discrete Cosine Transform during image com- pression, the design of the efficient hardware architectures for fast computation of the transform has become imperative, especially for real-time applications. Although fast computation techniques have been able to minimise the hardware computation complexity to a certain limit, they could further extend the research to figure out the interesting approaches which can be implemented on applications where power, speed and area are crucial factors to determine the performance of the system. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Syntronic Research & Development AB both designs and performs tests of PCBs of differentkinds. At lower volumes, big parts of the test process are manual. This thesis examines oneway to automate the loading and unloading process with a cheap and simple solution so that itcan be profitable even at low volumes. LÄS MER
4. Sensor system for pressure measuring over a sail : Construction and implementation of a sail pressure measuring systemMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Wallenius Marine, KTH and SSPA are working together on a wind powered car carrier, that will ship cars over the atlatic. KTH has a small scale prototype of this vessel, and uses this prototype to test performance and new sensor systems, that can be used on the full scale vessel. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Optical sensors are among the sensors that are often used for distance measurements. An optical distance sensor is basically made of a light emitter (Tx) such as a light emitting diode (LED), a light receiver (Rx) such as a photosensitive transistor, and a circuit supporting the operation of the Tx and Rx. LÄS MER