Sökning: "circular business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 283 uppsatser innehållade orden circular business model.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The subject of this research is to find out how the MNCs can change from a traditional product-oriented business to a more service-oriented business. The study discusses and analysis on three types of product-service systems, under the structure of Business Model Canvas, with consideration of the previous studies, and aims at covering the entire MNC value chain. LÄS MER
2. Challenges and organizational capabilities to implement circularity in the automotive industry. A multiple case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The market for electric vehicles has been growing rapidly in recent years. As a result, the largest share of emissions along the life cycle of vehicles will no longer come from the combustion of waste gases but from manufacturing materials. LÄS MER
3. What KPIs are fundamental for the business model “Equipment-as-a-Service” at one of Sweden's largest automotive manufacturers?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: The business model “As-a-Service” is fairly new and has gained attention in connection with the importance of creating a circular economy. The business model has a new way of creating revenue which makes it of value to apply useful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to remain profitable. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As the global climate crisis becomes more urgent, organizations are forced to find ways of reducing their environmental footprint to meet changing climate policies and consumer demands. As the automotive industry is adapting to the shift from internal combustion engines to electrification, as well as the shift from traditional linear business models to circular ones, there is a chance for new actors entering the market to adopt circular business models from their inception, giving them an edge over incumbent firms who have slower adaption times. LÄS MER
5. Circular economy: : Sustainability assessment of circular business models basedon material flow analysis.Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, design och hållbar utveckling (2023-)
Sammanfattning : This study has contributed to the developing concepts of circular economy by assessing circular business models and to test different approaches for circularity in a measurable way. In our current era of time, we stand against environment challenges with a warming planet and resources scarcity. LÄS MER