Sökning: "circular economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 404 uppsatser innehållade orden circular economy.
1. Förankringens betydelse i ett industriellt symbiosnätverk: En kvalitativ fallstudie av den industriella symbiosen i Sotenäs KommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: In the transition to a circular economy, there needs to be a change in the approach of how companies use resources and manage their waste. A great responsibility lies with the companies that contribute to the generation of waste. LÄS MER
2. Länge leve möblerna - En kvalitativ studie om hur den svenska möbelbranschen arbetar med strategier för cirkulära affärsmodellerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The linear economy is based on the assumption that products are beingproduced, consumed, used and then disposed as waste. The industrialization was fueled bythis economy, which has shown to be highly unsustainable. LÄS MER
3. The complexity of circular business models and the effect of firm size in the clothing industry - A variable development and quantitative study for the clothing industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the newly added focus on the social and environmental costs associated with the fast fashionand clothing industry, many researchers have attempted to solve the problem and come up withvalid theories for change. A way to minimize externalities is with the implementation of circular businessmodels, which have become increasingly relevant to prolong the life cycle of products, reducethe use of natural resources and minimize harmful emissions and can, therefore, be a possible solutionto the problem. LÄS MER
4. The Innovative Swap System - A contingent valuation study on joining a swap system with sustainable cupsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Although awareness of the problems caused by disposables is increasing, it is not well known that recycling of paper cups is difficult. Consequently, billions of cups end up in landfills every year. LÄS MER
5. Second Life Batteries Faciliating Sustainable Transition in the Transport and Energy Sectors? : An Exploratory Field Study in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of vehicles in Colombian cities have resulted in alarmingly low quality of air, further resulting in increasing health issues. One potential solution to this issue could be a shift from ICEVs (internal combustion engine vehicles) to EVs (electric vehicles). LÄS MER