Sökning: "circular economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 938 uppsatser innehållade orden circular economy.
1. Going in Circles: How small and medium sized enterprises could find profitability without jeopardizing the environmentKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis emphasizes the significance of small and medium-sized businesses in the primary production of food and their adoption of circular business models. Unlike previous research, our study focuses on exploring the feasibility of implementing circular models in these enterprises in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability practices on the Second-Hand Market. A Comparative Analysis of a For-Profit and Non-Profit Second-Hand organizationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Reusing clothing through second-hand consumption can aid the shift towards circular economies by extending the lifespan of clothes. In the past, non-profit organizations have dominated the second-hand market in Western Europe. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The textile fashion industry has a significant environmental impact. The industry accounts for 10% of the world's total carbon dioxide emissions and also leads to other negative environmental impacts. To adapt to environmental goals, including achieving the 1.5-degree target presented by the IPCC, the industry must undergo changes. LÄS MER
4. TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE? Narrative policy analyses of the EU’s Circular Economy policy frameworkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis uses narrative policy analysis to explore how the EU’s circular economy action plan and its related strategies incorporate and use the concepts of sustainable development and sustainability. This exploration enables consideration if the EU’s circular economy policy framework is made fit for the sustainable future the EU is projecting. LÄS MER
5. Circular Economy in Commercial Real Estate A Study of the Design Process for Increased Reuse in Redevelopment ProjectsH-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The building and construction industry is currently one of the industries with themost significant environmental impact. It is responsible for roughly 100 billion tonsof waste yearly. LÄS MER