Sökning: "circular economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 uppsatser innehållade orden circular economy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Society and the business community are facing severe sustainability issues, such as resource scarcity leading to increasing commodity prices on resources, e.g., oil, or water scarcity which would impact both firms and society profoundly. This development is due to our current way of pursuing business with a linear business model. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Capitalism in the Making? The Marshallian Citizenship Conceptualisation Expanded in a European Circular EconomyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contrast to a linear system of take-make-dispose when it comes to production and consumption patterns, a circular economy aims at preserving and using resources to itsmaximum, promoting a longer durability of products and stands for the minimising of waste.This can be seen as a part of a broader paradigm of sustainable economic growth, which theEuropean Commission and many of the European Union’s member states on the national levelaim at integrating into society as a whole. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : C2C online platforms contribute to the redistribution of goods and services in the economy, attributing value to resources otherwise wasted and fostering cooperation behaviours among consumers. However, the sustainable development of C2C markets is related to the users’ motivations of participation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is something that drives our society forward, but how we are consuming these products is rather something that harm our environment rather than pushing our society forward. This thesis investigates our unstainable consumption of ICT products and takes a look at waste prevention solutions in order to reach circular economy with a focus on Swedish municipalities. LÄS MER
5. CIRCULAR ECONOMY NOW00 : How can a tool stimulate Circular Economy whereby the product development stage will be guided towards less waste generation?Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The government has made a choice to call a halt to climate change and has defined concrete milestones that everyone can use in practical terms, but the practical and knowledge side is still lacking within society. There is still no unambiguous approach for circular economy. Unfortunately, no manual is ready yet to take the steps towards 2050. LÄS MER