Sökning: "classical Japanese"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden classical Japanese.
1. The Hyakunin Isshu translated into Danish : Inherent difficulties in translation and differences from English & Swedish versionsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Japanska
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, translation of classic Japanese poetry into Danish will be examined in the form of analysing translations of the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu. Difficulties will be surveyed, and ways of handling them will be suggested. Furthermore, differences between the Danish translations and those of English and Swedish translations will be noted. LÄS MER
2. Bad or even worse : Exploring the critical decisions of Japan in 1940 and 1941, in the light of contemporary neoclassical realismL2-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Several contemporary theories in the neo-realist corpus, modifies earlier assumptions about unit level behavior. The explanatory value of these theories has to be tested. The aim of this research, was to test the explanatory value of Davide Fiammenghis theory about the security curve, and Nuno P. Monteiros theory about unipolarity. LÄS MER
3. Low–voltage External Discharge Plasma Thruster and Hollow Cathodes Plasma Plume Diagnostics Utilising Electrostatic Probes and Retarding Potential AnalyserMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The present thesis is the result of a research period at the Institute of Space and Astronautical Science of the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency, ISAS/JAXA within Funaki Laboratory of the Department of Space Flight Systems that followed the path of plume plasma diagnostics for space electric propulsion drives. During the experimental studies two high-current hollow cathodes and an innovative prototype of a low-voltage fully external discharge plasma thruster (XPT) had their plasma plumes diagnosed using electrostatic probes and retarding potential analyser (RPA). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Previous research on prenominal modification in tanka is scarce and has only taken partial aspects into consideration, namely, pronouns as modified elements and verbs as modifying elements, using only classical waka from the Man’yōshū as material. In light of this, the present study included all parts of speech that appear either as modifying elements or modified elements and analyzed prenominal modification in the renowned modern tanka collection Sarada Kinenbi. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : My investigation explores how a set of Japanese aesthetical conceptions related to Zen Buddhism could influence my perspective about musical interpretation and composition within a Western Art Music context, classical as well contemporary.The first part of the thesis aims at identifying a different art functionalism caused by the analysis of some influences of Japanese thoughts on Western perception of Nature and of physical phenomena, such as time and space. LÄS MER