Sökning: "classical mechanics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden classical mechanics.
1. The Ratio of Reality : A study of the gyromagnetic ratio in theories ranging from classical mechanics to string theoryKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : In this project a theoretical study of the so called gyromagnetic ratio was done by investigating classical mechanics, Dirac theory and string theory. The gyromagnetic ratio is a constant term appearing in the coupling between angular momentum and magnetic moment for a particle. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Second Law of Thermodynamics is considered to be one of the most fundamental and important laws of Physics. Both Clausius and Kelvin reformulated the Second Law as statements concerning the behaviour of two communicating systems, set to interact at different temperatures. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis calculates the bremsstrahlung correction beyond the soft-photon approximation for the decay ω → π0 l+ l- . The effect of the radiative corrections on the extraction of the transition form factor from data is investigated. LÄS MER
4. Microscopic and Macroscopic Samples of Atoms in Superposition States Studied by Attosecond PulsesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis, the interaction between atoms in superposition states and attosecond pulses is studied from the microscopic to the macroscopic regime. Using a semi-classical framework, three different models have been explored in order to investigate attosecond light--matter interaction processes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik; Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this project is to study the plasma delay time phenomenon in preparation for the construction of the VERDI spectrometer. To accomplish this, simulations of the spontaneous fissioning process of Cf-252 were created using the fission code GEF, as well as MATLAB. LÄS MER