Sökning: "classroom communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 311 uppsatser innehållade orden classroom communication.
1. Lärarhandledningars stöttning till språkutveckling i matematik : A study that investigate how a teacher guide provides tips and support for teachers in leading classroom activities to increase language development in mathematics.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how a teacher guide can provide tips and support for teachers to develop their students subject specific language. The method used in the study is a mixture of qualitative- and quantitative content analysis. LÄS MER
2. Students’ and teachers’ experiences of distance teaching of mathematics in Swedish upper secondary schoolsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As technological advancements and improvements are made, the concepts of school digitalization and distance teaching become increasingly interesting and relevant. While distance teaching has existed for over a decade, it was not commonly practiced until the global pandemic 2020 where schools all around the world decided that teaching would be conducted remotely reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. LÄS MER
3. Advancing Participatory Methodologies in Education : The Case Study of Mosaic Learning Center in Thailand.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Participatory methodologies offer an alternative approach to widespread conventional methods of education adopted in Thailand. With the latter failing to provide adequate educational outcomes according to international standards, alternative education could represent a valid response to this long-lasting national problem. LÄS MER
4. Reaching outside the English classroom : English Foreign Language Teaching with Authentic RecipientsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : Swedish pupils are exposed to English outside school to a large extent today, which makes English Foreign Language (EFL) teaching challenging in several ways. The topic for this study arouse when some pupils expressed that working with text and workbooks or digital teaching materials tended to be boring or lacking challenges. LÄS MER
5. Students’ perceptions of speaking anxiety, collaborative learningand the use of different strategies to cope with speaking anxiety : Aquantitative studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : English speaking skills and the ability to collaborate with others are essential in our global society. Students need to be provided with the knowledge to actively participate in society and develop the ability to use different strategies to support their communication. LÄS MER