Sökning: "climate changes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1196 uppsatser innehållade orden climate changes.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Transports in Europe are increasing. At the same time, more people are worried about the en-vironment and thus carry the impact on climate change. In this respect, the European Union is trying to push its policy towards more sustainable transports with less emissions and a reduction in climate impact through a collection of transport policies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Organic matter (OM) in aquatic systems is a complex field which have rapidly developed duringthe last decade due to the introduction of high resolution mass spectrometers. The compositionof OM in the aquatic environment is directly dependent on factors such as oxygen supply, pHand the flow rate in the local system. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis revolves around rain, more specifically the relationship between urban development and rain. In this part of the world rain is often considered something negative and something that we want to avoid. Architecture has been implemented in order to create structures which protect us from the water falling from the sky. LÄS MER
4. ‘What the Monkey ate before, and what he is eating now’ : a small-scale case study of local climate change adaptation in rural NepalMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Community-based adaptation (CBA), a decentralized bottom-up climate planning approach, has become increasingly important in the corresponding literature and in practice. CBA is a significant part of the debate of how to create and provide sustainable and adaptive solutions to the negative effects of climate change. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A changing climate could result in more intense rainfall events. This might result in an increasedload on stormwater systems in the urban environment. The building or updating of stormwatersystems is relatively expensive. To reduce costs, it is important to build the right type of system. LÄS MER