Sökning: "climate politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 214 uppsatser innehållade orden climate politics.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change has drastically changed the prospects of obtaining resources in the Arctic that where long deemed unobtainable due to the harsh climate in the region. The European Union has gradually evolved its Arctic policy in recent years due to these severe alterations, in which the European Commission has been the most active in pursuing that policy. LÄS MER
2. ÄR UTSLÄPPSHANDEL LÖSINGEN PÅ FOSSILA UTSLÄPP I INDUSTRIN? Fallstudie om tre svenska företags implementering och acceptans av ETS.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to contribute to an increased understanding of the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the industry. Thus the two research questions are: How are companies affected by the EU ETS? And Why do companies choose to accept the instrument?Since ETS is an instrument used to encourage actors to act for the collective interest by reducing their emissions, the logics of Collective Action Theory are used as the outset of this study. LÄS MER
3. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The situation in the U.S. domestic politics has by media been presented that large groups of citizens are divided in the political arena. Today many scholars in the field of international relations tend to describe the political climate in the United States, between democrats and republicans as polarized and towards confrontation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to examine how the European Green Deal shapes and constrains what is considered possible and desirable in order to tackle the climate crisis. More specifically, the objective is to expose its underlying assumptions, interrogate what is taken for granted and left unproblematic. LÄS MER