Sökning: "cluster policy."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden cluster policy..
1. Klusterutveckling i Öresundsregionen - en analys av Medicon Valley utifrån ett livscykelperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Clusters have become a buzzword in the economic vocabulary. But what characterises a cluster? A superficial definition of the term cluster is companies operating, cooperating and competing within a joint industry. Research suggests that clusters will have an important role in creating growth in the future, but a cluster is seldom created overnight. LÄS MER
2. The crisis of care in conservative welfare states and the need for a gender-sensitive approach to policy makingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : The so-called capitalist crisis of care has been theorized starting since the 80s. It has been and explored by two literature streams: the ‘feminist’ and the ‘mainstream’. LÄS MER
3. Trends, structures and patterns of inequality and growth in Swedish regions: An analysis of the spatio-temporal patterns in the development of inequality and income in Sweden 1990–2016Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the spatio-temporal patterns of inequality and income growth in Sweden during the time-period 1990–2016. It aims at answering the question of whether there has been increasing inequalities, if so where and why. LÄS MER
4. Exploring Consumer Expenditure And Environmental Impacts Across European Nations : A Data-Mining ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As the pressures on the environment created by humanity increase, understanding how products influence a person’s overall impact becomes more important in order to make choices about how a person chooses to consume. Recent literature shows that household consumption is responsible for 51% to 81% of a nation’s total emissions (Ivanova, Stadler, et al. LÄS MER
5. ”GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME?” A study of cluster professionals’ views on the cluster policies’ support to the EU’s concept of “Innovation Union”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research inquires how EU’s Cluster Policies support the EU’s concept of an ‘Innovation Union’ by asking cluster professionals. The EU needs innovation to maintain today’s level of welfare. LÄS MER