Sökning: "cluster policy."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden cluster policy..
1. Klusterutveckling i Öresundsregionen - en analys av Medicon Valley utifrån ett livscykelperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Clusters have become a buzzword in the economic vocabulary. But what characterises a cluster? A superficial definition of the term cluster is companies operating, cooperating and competing within a joint industry. Research suggests that clusters will have an important role in creating growth in the future, but a cluster is seldom created overnight. LÄS MER
2. ”GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME?” A study of cluster professionals’ views on the cluster policies’ support to the EU’s concept of “Innovation Union”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research inquires how EU’s Cluster Policies support the EU’s concept of an ‘Innovation Union’ by asking cluster professionals. The EU needs innovation to maintain today’s level of welfare. LÄS MER
3. Blockchain Technology in the Energy Transition : An Exploratory Study on How Electric Utilities Can Approach Blockchain TechnologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The blockchain activity within the energy sector is high, and the list of use cases is continuouslygrowing. The distributed and immutable nature of blockchain technology could potentially beleveraged to accelerate the ongoing transition to more decentralized and digitalised energy systemsand to address some of the challenges the industry is facing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Observed trends in R&D expenditures reveal that the quantity and geographical distribution of such investments has changed over the years. Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) are increasingly spending money on R&D investments, as they must continuously upgrade their processes, products and services for establishing long-term success in today’s increasingly competitive landscape. LÄS MER
5. What affects the VC spatial clustering in China? Research on determinants of location selection and VC performanceD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : As a key propeller for the economy development and technology industrialization, venture capital (VC) has attracted the attention of both academics and policy makers around the world. In China, the spatial distribution of VC industry exhibits a high degree of agglomeration: More than 60% of Chinese VC firms cluster in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang and Guangdong and VC investment performance in these four provinces behaves significant better than other non VC clustering regions. LÄS MER