Sökning: "cluster policy."
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden cluster policy..
6. Blockchain Technology in the Energy Transition : An Exploratory Study on How Electric Utilities Can Approach Blockchain TechnologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The blockchain activity within the energy sector is high, and the list of use cases is continuouslygrowing. The distributed and immutable nature of blockchain technology could potentially beleveraged to accelerate the ongoing transition to more decentralized and digitalised energy systemsand to address some of the challenges the industry is facing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Observed trends in R&D expenditures reveal that the quantity and geographical distribution of such investments has changed over the years. Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) are increasingly spending money on R&D investments, as they must continuously upgrade their processes, products and services for establishing long-term success in today’s increasingly competitive landscape. LÄS MER
8. What affects the VC spatial clustering in China? Research on determinants of location selection and VC performanceD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : As a key propeller for the economy development and technology industrialization, venture capital (VC) has attracted the attention of both academics and policy makers around the world. In China, the spatial distribution of VC industry exhibits a high degree of agglomeration: More than 60% of Chinese VC firms cluster in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang and Guangdong and VC investment performance in these four provinces behaves significant better than other non VC clustering regions. LÄS MER
9. The Effect of Domestic Violence on Women’s Health and Agricultural Activities in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to explore the effect of domestic violence against women Health’s and Agricultural Activities in Otukpo Benue State, Nigeria. The sampling techniques adopted for this study is both cluster and purposive sampling in selecting respondents to participate in the study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topic of eco-innovation has gained much traction over the last decade due to its potential to improve environmental sustainability without compromising socio-economic goals. This thesis presents a descriptive analysis of the national and regional patterns of eco-innovation in Sweden using new long-run data over the period of 1970-2013 from the SWINNO database. LÄS MER