Sökning: "co design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 602 uppsatser innehållade orden co design.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Ecological Empowerment : How infrastructuring can be used to enhance citizen participation for ecological citizenshipMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : This research project explores how the method of infrastructuring can be used for ecological citizenship. A case-study analysis identified where in the infrastructuring process measures for ecological citizenship can be taken. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With an ageing population, there is a need for elderly to be involved in the technology changes and be involved in finding ways for it to fit them and their needs. Virtual reality is one example of new technology that can be used to engage and help elderly. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Avdelningen för fysioterapi
Sammanfattning : Introduction: There is a growing interest in how technology can be used in order to provide efficient healthcare. Aim: The aim is to explore perceptions on the use of home telemonitoring in patients with COPD. LÄS MER
5. Stroller Service System : How to make customer products sustainable within the planetary boundaries - using the case product ‘stroller’, PSS and a Design Thinking approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Physical customer products have an environmental impact, such as greenhouse gas emissions, due to the use of virgin resources from cradle-to-grave, especially when the origin of the material is from fossil resources. This thesis aims to create a circular business model, by investigating the product ‘stroller’ and place it in a Product Service System, where the user subscribes to the Stroller Service System. LÄS MER