Sökning: "coalition government"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden coalition government.
1. Putting people back into the economy: Urban restructuring and emerging alternatives in time of crisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In many cities around the world, the financial crisis 2007 served as an opportunity both for grassroots movements and governments to rethink existing models of urban development. Some authors have pointed out that the crisis served to elevate discourses for progressive post-neoliberal urban transformations. LÄS MER
2. A filter in the chain of command : A quantitative study on the extent to which officials in the Swedish Government Offices perceive that they are governed bythe political elite and ministerial advisersKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate to what extent the officials within the Swedish Government Offices consider themselves to be governed by the political elite (ministers and state secretaries) and the ministerial advisers (chief of staffs, planning directors, political advisers and press secretaries). In an ideal chain of command, the political elite governs the officials, since the ministers are appointed by the Prime Minister to govern the Government Office’s different policy areas. LÄS MER
3. Disciplining coal resistance : the dynamics of violence and power in disciplining the resistance against the Hambach coal mine in GermanyMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : With climate change being one of the biggest challenges our society is faced with, resistance against fossil fuel companies is on the rise. One such example is the resistance against the Hambach coal mine close to Cologne in Western Germany which is the world’s largest opencast lignite mine. LÄS MER
4. Sverigedemokraternas inverkan på den svenska immigrationspolitiken -En jämförande studie av Sverigedemokraternas, Moderaternas och Socialdemokraternas immigrationspolitikKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Democrats have changed the political landscape in the Swedish Parliament since they came into parliament in 2010. No other party has yet to declare a coalition for government with them during election campaigns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study looks at how political regimes affect income inequality. Levels of inequality differ a lot between countries but tend to be very stable over time in a country. This is in line with explanations of inequality that focus on structural factors, of which political regimes could be one. LÄS MER