Sökning: "coalition government"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden coalition government.
1. En analys av 73-punktsprogrammet utifrån Socialdemokraterna, Miljöpartiet de Gröna, Liberalerna, Centerpartiet : Vem fick ut mest av 73-punktsprogrammet?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish election resulted in that none of the traditional coalitions could form government. A new coalition was formed; the Social democrats and the Green Party formed a government with support from centre-right Liberals and Centre Party. LÄS MER
2. The votes are burning : A natural experiment on the effect of the Swedish wildfires on the 2018 national election to the Swedish parliamentKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the Swedish wildfires 2018 and their effect on the voting patterns in the national election the same year. With a departure point from the field of voting behaviour and electoral studies, it follows the theory of retrospective voting. LÄS MER
3. Partipolitisk ambition och ideologisk position -en komparativ analys av Miljöpartiet och Vänsterpartiet med avseende på partibeteende och grön ideologiKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to explore the relationship between rational party behaviour and variations of green ideology. The analysis includes the Swedish green party, Miljöpartiet de gröna, and the Swedish left party, Vänsterpartiet, in order to examine different presentations of green politics in relation to specific party behaviour. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis has attempted to show the process of transformation from the developmental state in South Korea and Taiwan since the 1990s on the perspective of the four main elements of the developmental state in strong capacity of state, coherent bureaucracy, government-business coalition and industrial policy. Based on these four dimensions, the thesis investigated the evolved process from the developmental state model by tracing the exogenous and endogenous pressures, process of transformation and economic performance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Juridik; Högskolan i Gävle/Juridik
Sammanfattning : On July 1, 2016, a solar power tax was introducedin Sweden for the first time which meant that electricity from the sun began to be taxed. It had not been done before. This paper reviews the purposes and performance of the solar tax. LÄS MER