Sökning: "code metrics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden code metrics.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis looks into automatic detection of security related code in order to eliminatethis problem. Since manual code detection is tiresome and introduces humanerror we need a more efficient way of doing it. LÄS MER
2. Sensitivity analysis of important parameters affecting daylight - Assessment of a typical cellular office in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was the impact evaluation of several parameters affecting daylight conditions in a typical cellular office in Lund, Sweden. The research approach that was followed consisted of three distinct steps; the literature review in order to specify the dependent and independent variables of the study, the simulation part to produce daylight performance data and the graphical analysis as interpretation of the data produced. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : One of the important aims of the continuous software development process is to localize and remove all existing program bugs as fast as possible. Such goal is highly related to software engineering and defectiveness estimation. Many big companies started to store source code in software repositories as the later grew in popularity. LÄS MER
4. A comparison of Ionic 2 versus React Native and Android in terms of performance, by comparing the performance of applicationsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Nowadays almost everyone has a smart phone. In addition, as more people use smart phones more applications are being developed for smart phones. Each operating system on the smart phone market has its own applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: Thisthesis focuses on regression testing in the continuous integration environment which is integration testing that ensures that changes made in the new development code to thesoftware product do not introduce new faults to the software product. Continuous integration is software development practice which integrates all development, testing, and deployment activities. LÄS MER