Sökning: "cognitive bias"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden cognitive bias.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Studies on cognitive psychology have shown that estimates of probability are influenced by the way in which semantic and numeric information is presented to us – so called framing bias. Further, studies on intelligence populations have indicated that bias is present in the analytic work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för speldesign; Uppsala universitet/Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : In this study we will investigate the evolution of manipulative and experientially devaluative business practices in the mobile game industry from the perspective of game designers. The focus will be placed on the use of Dark Design Patterns defined in previous research by Zagal et al. LÄS MER
3. Cognitive bias and welfare of egg-laying chicks: Impacts of commercial hatchery procedures on cognition.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Biologi
Sammanfattning : Egg-laying hens coming from commercial hatchery go through hatchery procedures considered as stressful and engaging prolonged stress response in adult chickens. The aim of our study was to evaluate the impact of commercial hatching procedure on the affective state of chicks, on their short- and long-term memory and on their need for social reinstatement. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Cognitive bias can be used when determining emotional states in animals by assessing the animal’s perception of an ambiguous stimulus. In the concept of animal welfare, both physical health as well as mental health of animals are involved. Therefore, cognitive bias can be a valuable tool in order to measure the mental health of an animal. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Failure often captures public attention, especially in an intelligence context were the consequences can be devastating and the successes are rarely visible. Understanding failure is important if we are to prevent it and both the field of organizational theory and the field of intelligence have been interested in the nature of failure. LÄS MER