Sökning: "cognitive learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 365 uppsatser innehållade orden cognitive learning.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Following the educational reforms of the 1990s and the focus on measurable results and achievement documentation, teachers and learners in Sweden have increasingly come to embrace an instrumentalist view on knowledge at the cost of lifelong learning. As market discourse and economic interests have gained ground in the educational realm, the democratic and humanist dimensions of learning and knowledge have diminished in size, in discourse as well as empirical practice. LÄS MER
2. Tillämpning av maskininlärning med Azure kognitivtjänst QnA-Maker : Applied machine learning with Azure cognitive service QnA-MakerM1-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Bridging Cognitive and Emotional Learning : Didactical Contributions of Constructive Journalism to Climate Change EducationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : To fight climate change, people need to change their behaviours towards emitting fewer greenhouse gases and build a system that is resilient towards the future shocks that climate change will create. Education can be seen as a key factor in behaviour change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : The life of a dog is full of training and learning moments, something that shapes the dog. It is therefore important to choose a training method that gives you a healthy, happy, and enjoyable dog. It is also important to consider how certain factors affect learning in dogs. LÄS MER
5. DigiJag: A participatory design of an e-learning and social platform accessible to users with moderate intellectual disabilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital education provides lifelong learning opportunities and acquisition of new skills and the importance of developing flexible e-learning platforms, taking into account the endusers’ needs and experiences, is high. People with intellectual disabilities are the most likely group to encounter challenges related to school while they are underrepresented in studies in web accessibility and digital education. LÄS MER