Sökning: "cognitive processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 uppsatser innehållade orden cognitive processing.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : The brain is arguably the most complex organ of the body: Controlling muscles, maintaining homeostasis, processing information. It has the longest developmental period of any organ, and hormones are essential during its development. LÄS MER
2. The language of risk: A quantitative study on the effects of presentation format in risk communicationC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Consumers are faced with everyday decisions requiring understanding and interpretation of risks and probabilities. One area where the importance of good risk communication is particularly salient is in modern healthcare where shared medical decision making is a central feature. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Northvolt is a Swedish battery manufacturing company that specializes in the production of sustainable lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Established in 2016, the company has experienced significant growth in recent years. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : Understanding indirect speech, i.e., when an utterance does not match the intended meaning, is one of many pragmatic abilities at play in conversation. While the development of pragmatic abilities starts early, they continually develop throughout adolescence although this period is understudied. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sensory processing sensitivity is an innate temperament trait characterized by deeper cognitive processing of stimuli, increased empathy and emotionality, ease of overstimulation, and heightened awareness of subtileties in the environment. This systematic review aims to review the literature that has investigated the neural correlates of sensory processing sensitivity. LÄS MER