Sökning: "collaborative feedback."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden collaborative feedback..
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : In this project, we design a search query optimization system based on the user’s relevance feedback by generating customized query strings for existing patent alerts. Firstly, the Rocchio algorithm is used to generate a search string by analyzing the characteristics of related patents and unrelated patents. LÄS MER
2. Personal news video recommendations based on implicit feedback : An evaluation of different recommender systems with sparse dataMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The amount of video content online will nearly triple in quantity by 2021 compared to 2016. The implementation of sophisticated filters is of paramount importance to manage this information flow. The research question of this thesis asks to what extent it is possible to generate personal recommendations, based on the data that news videos implies. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : We are currently living in the Internet of Things (IoT) era, which involves devices that are connected to Internet and are communicating with each other. Each year, the number of devices increases rapidly, which result in rapid growth of data that is generated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore to what extent interactive visualizations are applicable in the beer brewing domain specific area by measuring how the use of interactive visualizations can aid beer brewers in completing tasks related to their artisanal craft. The approach taken in researching said topic was through the cooperative collaborative creation of an interactive visualization dashboard system intended for the use in production brewing. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : We have observed that in some ways the school system is not fully embracing the imminent technological presence by incorporating digital tools in education. The Swedish curriculum states that schools should utilize technology preparing the pupils for the foreseeable future. LÄS MER